Friday, June 25, 2010

Summertime laziness

I have gotten extremely lazy when it comes to Japanese studying. Since I left my home state for the summer, I am constantly on the go. Work, friends, family and play. It's hard to balance in studying on such a schedule.

For now I am attempting to just keep myself from losing what I already learned. It would be extremely hard for me to learn anything new now, and even harder to retain that information. The one thing I am most likely to lose is the kanji, so I try to study that once/twice a week with Anki.

I don't like that my motivation is so much lower in the summer, but the best I can do right now is save all that I've learned at this point!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, dips in motivation do happen unfortunately... Good luck! がんばれ〜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm back on track now, even if it took a few months ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete