Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Megacon 2010

Some of my family and friends went up to Orlando for the Megacon of 2010 this past weekend. It was a ton of fun, and my only regret was not bringing more money to buy more stuff! It was the first anime convention I ever attended and I was not disappointed. The only thing that bothered me was my decision to wear high heels that were made for looks rather than functionality! I went as Misa from death note, and was pretty pleased with the outcome of my costume. People even wanted pictures of me, which was very flattering! Anyway, I have a video that pretty much sums up the adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, been to many cons, I have! XD Although nowadays I mostly go for the concerts haha. I haven't cosplayed in forever! I've actually sorta cosplayed Misa before - you make suuuch a cute Misa! ^.^ Now you need to try cosplaying a male character and get a bunch of fangirls gushing over you. It's... interesting... XD

    I'm glad you had fun! I hope to see you at a con sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful, and you make a very sexy Misa!

    ReplyDelete